Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Holiday in Suburb



Holiday in the Suburb
            When I was senior high school, my friends and I went to suburb. We went to the suburb by motorcycle. It had taken two hours from city, because the place that my friend and I visited was so far away from city. We did not mind it, because we knew that the place my friend and I visited was so beautiful and so green. It had been planned by us since first semester was started, so all the stuff such as, food, drink had been bought by us too. We spend our holiday in the suburb.
            The place was beautiful. We visited the river as soon as we arrived there. We were happy, because the place was same as we expected before. My friend and I touched the river and then screamed. The water was so cold, but we liked it. There were many big stones around the river, and one of the big stone had been sat by my friend when she went into the river. She said to me to sit next her, but I ignored her because I wanted to play in the river.
            The air was so fresh. I swore that the air was so fresher than the air from city. The city was full of pollution; it was so different from suburb that was full of fresh air. My friend said that tree in suburb made the air fresher. I agreed with her statement because there were many trees around the river. That was so natural view.
            Many photo had been taken by my friend and I. We enjoyed our time in the suburb. That was freshing. If we had other free times, we would went there again. I said “yes” because I had falling in love with that place.

12 comments: